Influencer marketing has become an effective marketing tool for businesses looking to reach new audiences. New Zealand has its fair share of influencers who hold a large following base and can be the perfect choice for brands looking to partner with an influencer. Here are ten top influencers in New Zealand who are making waves in their respective niches and worth noting:
2. Shaun Johnson (@shaun_johnson90)
4. Melanie Bracewell (@meladoodle)
6. Shannon Harris (@shaaanxo)
8. Michelle Joy Phelps (@michellejoyphelps)
10. Sarah Urale (@sarahurale)
Influencer marketing has become a game-changer for many businesses around the world, and New Zealand is no exception. The top influencers in New Zealand cover a broad range of niches or categories, from lifestyle and fashion to food and travel.
Another famous niche among New Zealand influencers is the beauty and makeup niche. Influencers in this particular area have managed to attract a considerable following by sharing their expertise in makeup tutorials, skincare routines, and beauty tips. With an ever-growing number of makeup and skincare products on the market, partnering with these influencers has become an effective strategy for businesses looking to promote their products.
Lastly, in the travel niche, Influencers in New Zealand showcase their travels globally and locally and can be seen sharing pictures and experiences from popular tourist locations. Partnering with travel influencers in New Zealand is essential for businesses in the travel industry to attract followers and book more travel packages.
Preferred Social Media Platforms of New Zealand's Top Influencers
When it comes to top influencer platforms in New Zealand, Instagram is the leading platform, with an estimated 2.9 million active monthly users in the country. With its photo and video-sharing capabilities, Instagram has become a hub for influencers looking to share their content with a wider audience and grow their following. YouTube is also a popular platform for influencers in the country, with many creators using the platform to share their content with their subscribers. TikTok is a relatively new platform, but it has quickly become a favourite among younger audiences and has seen significant growth in New Zealand.
Impact of Top Influencers on New Zealand's Social Media Scene
Influencer marketing has established itself as one of the key drivers of social media success for brands and marketers. Influencer marketing is the art of partnering with influential people on social media to promote your brand, with their audience driving awareness, traffic, and sales.
Social media influence in New Zealand is at its peak, with influencers driving the perception and taste of consumers in terms of fashion, music, food, travel, and much more. As a result, some of New Zealand's brands' social media presence and performance have been dramatically enhanced by this new marketing technique.
Brand Collaborations of Top Influencers in New Zealand
Top influencers in New Zealand such as Simone Anderson, Shaaanxo, and Jamie Curry have worked with a vast array of brands, including health and wellness, beauty, and fashion. Simone Anderson has worked with brands such as Smart Protein, FabFitFun, and Bondi Sands, while Shaaanxo has collaborated with Sephora, MAC Cosmetics, and Clinique. Jamie Curry has partnered with brands including Coca-Cola, Sony Pictures, and Red Bull.
The success of influencer collaborations has seen an increase in public relations (PR) firms utilizing Advancepay in New Zealand to provide top Influencers for their clients. With Advancepay, these PR firms are empowered with pricing knowledge and benchmarketing for the social commerce space. They can identify and execute successful influencer marketing campaigns tailor-made to their clients' needs while remaining within budget. It's no doubt that more brands in New Zealand will see the benefits of these partnerships, and with the right tools and services, they can achieve and surpass their commercial goals.
When it comes to top influencers in New Zealand, they create a variety of content across different social media platforms. Specifically, when it comes to influencer marketing, New Zealand influencers primarily create content across Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok. Instagram, in particular, is a popular platform for sponsored posts and collaborations with brands. Top influencers in New Zealand partner with various brands to promote products related to fashion, beauty, and lifestyle.
In conclusion, the top influencers in New Zealand mainly use Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok to promote sponsored content in several niches such as fashion, beauty, food, travel, and outdoor adventure. These influencers create content that reflects their target audience and the interests of their followers while exploring the beauty of New Zealand. PR firms in New Zealand can leverage these influencers using Advancedpay to run effective influencer marketing campaigns in different niches.
New Zealand is a country renowned for its landscapes and breathtaking scenery, but the influencer market is also flourishing. In this current digital age, social media influencers are becoming increasingly vital to marketing strategies of companies around the world. The influencer marketing industry is on the rise in New Zealand due to the high engagement rates on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and even TikTok.
There are several notable influencers in New Zealand who are helping to shape the industry. Lauren Bath, a travel influencer, is ranked among the top 10 travel influencers in the world. She has over half a million followers on Instagram and has worked with many major companies in both Australia and New Zealand. Jamie Curry, a social influencer and comedian, shot to fame thanks to her personality and humor, when her videos were first shared on social media. The likeable Kiwi now has millions of followers around the globe and has represented several brands.
Emerging Influencers to Watch in New Zealand
1. Ngahere Wafer (@ngaherewafer) has caught the attention of many brands with her impeccable makeup skills and fashion statements. Her unique approach to beauty content has quickly earned her a massive following on Instagram, making her one of the rising influencers to watch out for in New Zealand.
3. Jaye Glam Morgan (@jaye_glam_morgan) is an emerging social media star in New Zealand. With her infectious energy and entertaining content, she has amassed a significant following on TikTok and Instagram. Brands looking to create buzz around their products should definitely consider working with Jaye in their next influencer marketing campaign.
Success Strategies from New Zealand's Top Influencers
1. Building authentic relationships: One common strategy used by successful influencers is building authentic relationships with their followers. It's important to foster a sense of community and transparency between you and your audience. Engage with your followers by responding to their questions, comments, and feedback.
3. Creative Content: The top influencers in New Zealand are continuously creating new and engaging content that appeals to their audience. Being creative and fresh with your content can set you apart from competitors and keep your followers engaged. Try mixing up your content types such as reels, IGTV, posts and videos while paying attention to current trends to grow your reach and following.
Projected Growth of New Zealand's Influencer Market